We provide high quality supports
Inclusion Melbourne strives to provide a high level of quality and great customer service in all of the supports we deliver. In seeking to deliver high quality services Inclusion Melbourne uses a range of methods to ensure we are learning by observing, engaging with evidence based practice and listening carefully to the people we support, their families and carers.
The people we support and other stakeholders are encouraged to provide feedback whenever they have a good idea, or notice something that could be improved on. Feedback can be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 9509 4266.
We ask all of the people we support and our volunteers to complete a survey each year about their experiences and satisfaction, so that Inclusion Melbourne continues to learn about what’s working and what we could improve on. After reviewing the feedback, we communicate with people about any changes we plan to make, and when those changes will occur.
Inclusion Melbourne maintains full compliance and accreditation with two mandatory accreditation systems:
- the Department of Health and Human Services Standards, which ensures the people we support are receiving personalised and consistently delivered supports, with strong safeguards in place that protect the needs and rights of the individuals we work with.
- the Australian Qualifications and Training Framework, which ensures that Inclusion Training, our Registered Training Organisation is operating within current legislation and provides high quality education to all students.
As Inclusion Melbourne is focused on continuous quality improvement, the organisation also maintains further voluntary quality management systems:
- ISO 9001:2008 standards, which ensures we are efficient and sustainable in the way we manage our processe.
- National Standards for Volunteer Involvement, These standards aim to provide a strong support system for volunteers and improve the experiences of our volunteers. By ensuring our volunteers feel well supported and engaged, they will be better equipped to foster meaningful and long term relationships with the people we support. Inclusion Melbourne is currently working to implement the ISO 2001:2015 standards.
- We also want to improve the way we encourage and support diversity, so we are working towards compliance with the Rainbow Tick – an accreditation system that ensures we are working with, and embracing diverse communities.