Volunteering with Inclusion Melbourne
We look for certain qualities in all our volunteers: to be friendly, responsible, trust-worthy, and to have common sense and good communication skills. An interest in supporting people with disabilities, but not necessarily experience, is also needed. All volunteering roles require a minimum commitment of at least 6-12 months. Some positions require volunteers to provide support at a certain time each week and other roles are more flexible. When it comes to making commitments we appreciate honesty and openness.
Become a volunteer…
- Read through the different volunteering roles to get an idea of the type of role which would suit you and your availability best.
- Complete the online application below or email the Volunteer Management Team at email@example.com
- Arrange a time to attend an information session at our office in Armadale or Sunshine.
- After meeting with us, take your time to consider if it is something you want to commit to. If yes, complete the information pack you have received and arrange a time for an interview.
- Following the interview and referee checks, we will then need to process a mandatory police check and two professional referee checks as part of our screening process.
- You will be notified in writing of the result of your application.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss volunteering options please contact our Volunteer Management Team on 9509 4266 or email volunteer@Inclusion.Melbourne